More than any other Jewish ritual, Bris Milah is an expression of Jewish identity. Its fulfillment symbolizes an affirmation of faith in Abraham’s ancient, and still vibrant, covenant with G-d. Through Ritual Circumcision, parents create with their precious child yet another link in the chain of our People that has proudly survived the challenges to its physical and spiritual existence over thousands of years.
Within the community as a whole, Rabbi Rovinsky has often been referred to and written about. Please take a look at a selection of those articles.
- WHEN BOY MEETS MOHEL – St. Louis Magazine
- LAUGHTER, FAITH BOTH IMPORTANT IN CIRCUMCISIONS – St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- A WONDERFUL AND JOYOUS BEGINNING’ RITUAL DELIGHTS TRIPLETS’ PARENTS – St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- WORKING FOR TIPS – St. Louis News
- PRIME CUT – Dallas Observer
- A DEEPER LOOK AT BRIT MILAH – DATA Resources
- A CUTTING LESSON – A SHARP LESSON
- JSU PROVIDES JEWISH LIFE AT SCHOOLS – St. Louis Jewish Light
- CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG – St. Louis Jewish Light
- STEADY HANDS AND INTEGRITY – St. Louis Jewish Light